ALTDRIVE is an engineered system used to replace diesel engines in Heavy Equipment. The alternative drive powertrains consist of a hybrid, or completely electric means of propelling the machine with industrial batteries. The system can be adapted to Heavy Equipment such as Commercial Trucks, Tractors, Excavators, Buses, Haul Trucks, Light Rail, and Mining.
The ALTDRIVE technology is implemented by MEDATECH Engineering Services Ltd.
A CLOSER LOOK
- We supply Proven and Tested EV Drivetrains and auxiliary systems for Commercial and Heavy Equipment.
- We maintain a State-of-the-art electric drivetrain test facility and simulation technology.
- Our solution includes:
- Power electronics
- Lithium-ion batteries
- PMAC Motors
- Custom GUI’s and controls architecture.
- Our focus is on the development of IP and Patents for BEV or HEV technology.
- Our team is experienced in the design and development of Heavy equipment drivetrains and EV conversions.
- We provide service, training and commissioning support for users and OEM’s.
- We help finance development projects where an investment in Intellectual Property ownership is available.
- Consult with end-users to solve industry specific problems.
- Build more IP on in house projects.
- Patent EV Technology as it is developed in house.
- Trademark our Technology. Sell it to partners where partnerships exist.
- Customer diversification (project types and industries).
OUR TEST FACILITY
- Our EV test bench is used to simulate real equipment duty cycles so we can rapidly develop EV components and our customer’s entire vehicle drivetrains.
- Our customers leverage our diverse project knowledge to quickly develop their next machine or component.
- The test bench allows for minimal project spend before proof of concept (All aspects including business case).
March 1, 2015
Conceptualized first EV MacLeans Bolter (Designed and built first prototype)
October 1, 2015
Verification and Testing of first completed EV Prototype
October 2, 2015
First Major order for Maclean EV Bolters and Scissor trucks.
June 1, 2016
Signed Strategic partnerships with AKASOL, TM4, and Bel Power Systems as official Integrators of their technology in North America for EV Heavy Equipment.
July 1, 2016
Recognized as industry leaders in Mining EV implementation, along with CSA, GMSG, and other mining partners, asked to help pen mining battery implementation and Safety Standards.
August 1, 2016
Deal signed to be the supplier of EV Drive components for GOLDCORP Borden Mine. 6 additional MacLean units procured.
October 1, 2016
Provisional patent granted for Underground EV Haul Truck Technology
March 1, 2017
Deal signed to be supplier of EV Grader Powertrain (Design and Build in-house)